This is a 40+ hr/week seasonal position with opportunities for overtime. Starting pay will be based on knowledge and demonstrated prior experience.
As a part of The Phantom Gardener team, this individual is expected to be punctual, personable, and respectful towards our valued customers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in installation and maintenance of new and existing lawns and gardens -Assist in construction of hardscapes including walls, patios, and walkways using blue stone and pavers
- Plant, weed, dead-head, prune, and water various properties without supervision
- Hardscape/horticulture knowledge and landscape equipment experience
- Willing to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to follow direction and complete tasks in a timely manor
- Hard working
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
To apply: Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants whose resume is mainly concentrated in fields other than horticulture should describe relevant experience and interest in a brief cover letter. Applicants whose resume does not include minimum experience will not be considered.
401k available, matching after 1 year of service
PTO after 1 year of service for full year employees